Browse Items (95 total)
- Collection: Selections from the Clyde Holmes Photograph Collection
Pre-restoration photo of the north and west elevations of the Rabon House [formerly known by the names Saunders House and Clowes House] in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
Pre-restoration view of the corner of Francis Street and South England Street looking southeast from Market Square, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa. 1928. The Moss House, now demolished, is visible in the foreground.
Pre-restoration view of the south facade of the Ludwell-Paradise House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.