Browse Items (330 total)

  • Tags: Chimneys

H201 Print Hol-199.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Nelson Galt House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H156 Print Hol-249.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the west façade of the Thomas Everard House Kitchen, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928,

H152 Print Hol-252.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south façade of the St. George Tucker House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H038 Print Hol-48.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northwest on Duke of Gloucester Street of John Blair House, Williamsburg, Virginia, 1928.

H239 Print Hol-118.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northeast across Duke of Gloucester Street towards the Alexander Craig House (formerly known as the Vaiden House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

TB242 Print Hol-127.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking southeast towards the Charlton House (formerly known as the Mary Lou Servient House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H246 Print Hol-126.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north façade of Wetherburn's Tavern (formerly known as Richard Bland's Tavern), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H223 Print Hol-100.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Ludwell-Paradise House from the intersection of Duke of Gloucester Street and Queen Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H229 Print Hol-106.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking southwest of the north façade of the William Lightfoot House (formerly known as the Nightingale House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H241 Print Hol-122.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northwest towards the Lee House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928, before its demolition.

H240 Print Hol-121.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northeast of the Alexander Craig House (formerly known as the Vaiden House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H010 Print Hol-81.jpg
Pre-restoration view of James Geddy House showing west and south facades, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H009 Print Hol-84.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking across Duke of Gloucester Street towards the Geddy House and Roscow Cole House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

TB236, Print Hol-132.jpg
Pre-restoration view of north facade of Tilledge House on Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, prior to its demolition, circa 1928.

H247 Print Hol-130.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the west end of the north façade of Wetherburn's Tavern (formerly known as Richard Bland's Tavern), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H263 Print Hol-148.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south façade of the Travis House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H211 Print Hol-109.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north façade of the Emma Lou Barlow or George Reid House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H005 Print Hol-90.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the east façade of the Greenhow Brick Office, also known as the Debtor's Prison, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

AVPC-589-R.jpg
Recto and verso of postcard with an illustration of costumed interpreters standing in front of the of the Public Gaol, Williamsburg, Virginia. Back of card reads: After 250 years, this "strong sweet Prison" remains grim evidence of crime and…

AV-99-24-03-R.jpg
Recto and verso of a postcard featuring a pre-restoration photo of the Thomas Everard House when known as the Audrey House, Williamsburg, Virginia.