Browse Items (118 total)

  • Tags: Clapboard Siding

H291 Print Hol-181.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north elevation of the Moody House on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H297 Print Hol-184.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Dr. Barraud House on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H284 Print Hol-171.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north facade of the Bracken Tenement on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H028 Print Hol-61.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Maupin House, which stood on Block 13 along Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H050 Print Hol-37.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Bucktrout House and the Andrew Jones House before they were relocated, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H031 Print Hol-56.jpg
Pre-restoration view of Block 13 on Duke of Gloucester Street at the corner of Nassau Street, including the Taliaferro-Cole House and Shop, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H125 Print Hol-286.jpg
Pre-restoration view of James Galt cottage, circa 1928 while still located on the grounds of Eastern State Hospital and before being moved to Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, Virginia.

H168 Print Hol-234.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the east façade of the Robert Carter House on Palace Green, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H197 Print Hol-200.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north façade of Bassett Hall, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H201 Print Hol-199.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Nelson Galt House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H152 Print Hol-252.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south façade of the St. George Tucker House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H038 Print Hol-48.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northwest on Duke of Gloucester Street of John Blair House, Williamsburg, Virginia, 1928.

H239 Print Hol-118.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northeast across Duke of Gloucester Street towards the Alexander Craig House (formerly known as the Vaiden House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. Further along the street is the Lee House, the Bryan House and E.M.…

TB242 Print Hol-127.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking southeast towards the Charlton House (formerly known as the Mary Lou Servient House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H248 Print Hol-128.jpg
View looking southeast of the north façade of the Macon House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928, before its demolition for the reconstruction of the Alexander Purdie House.

H246 Print Hol-126.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north façade of Wetherburn's Tavern (formerly known as Richard Bland's Tavern), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H229 Print Hol-106.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking southwest of the north façade of the William Lightfoot House (formerly known as the Nightingale House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H241 Print Hol-122.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northwest towards the Lee House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928, before its demolition.

H240 Print Hol-121.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northeast of the Alexander Craig House (formerly known as the Vaiden House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H009 Print Hol-84.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking across Duke of Gloucester Street towards the Geddy House and Roscow Cole House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2