Browse Items (118 total)
- Tags: Clapboard Siding
Recto and verso of postcard featuring photo of the Carter-Saunders House (now known as the Robert Carter House.) Back of card reads: The Carter Saunders House, Williamsburg, Virginia. Erected early in the 18th century, this house was purchased by…
Pre-restoration view of the north elevation of the Chiswell-Bucktrout House, formerly know as the Major Freeman House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.
Pre-restoration view of the Benjamin Powell House, formerly known as the Lane House and as the Powell-Waller House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.
Moving Galt Cottage, now known as the James Galt House, from Eastern State Hospital grounds to Williamsburg's historic area, circa 1928.
The James Galt House, once known as the Galt Cottage, being prepared for its move from the Eastern State Hospital property to Block 13 (now Block 45-1) in Colonial Williamsburg's historic area, circa 1929.