Browse Items (118 total)

  • Tags: Clapboard Siding

Swem-07.jpg
Pre-restoration view of south and east facades of the Alexander Craig House (formerly the Vaiden House), Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.

H240 Print Hol-121.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northeast of the Alexander Craig House (formerly known as the Vaiden House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H239 Print Hol-118.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northeast across Duke of Gloucester Street towards the Alexander Craig House (formerly known as the Vaiden House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. Further along the street is the Lee House, the Bryan House and E.M.…

N580.jpg
View of the front elevation of the B.D. Peachy House located on Courthouse Green in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. The house was later relocated in the 1930s as part of the restoration of Courthouse Green to its eighteenth-century appearance.

D-32.jpg
Pre-restoration view of northwest corner of Bassett Hall, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928,

H197 Print Hol-200.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north façade of Bassett Hall, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H195 Print Hol-204+.jpg
Pre-restoration view of north and east elevations of Bassett Hall on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

Swem-19.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the west façade of the Benjamin Powell House (formerly the Powell-Waller House), Williamsburg, Virginia

D-12.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Benjamin Powell House, formerly known as the Lane House and as the Powell-Waller House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

H129 Print Hol-281.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the west and south elevations of the Benjamin Powell House in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-34.jpg
Pre-restoration view from northwest corner of north elevation of Benjamin Waller House, formerly known as the Morecock House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

Swem-06.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Booker Tenement (formerly known as the Redwood Ordinary) located on Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.

D-24B.jpg
Pre-restoration of the Booker Tenement, formerly known as the Redwood Ordinary, and Lindsley House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

D-24A.jpg
Pre-restoration view from Queen Street of the Bracken Tenement, formerly known as the Montague House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

D-25B.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Bracken Tenement, formerly know as the Montague House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

D-25C.jpg
Pre-restoration view of northeast elevation of the Bracken Tenement, formerly known as the Montague House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929. The house served as the residence of the President of the College of William & Mary, who was also rector…

D-45B.jpg
Bracken Tenement, formerly known as the Montague House, at corner of Francis and S. Queen Streets, looking west, circa 1928.

H284 Print Hol-171.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north facade of the Bracken Tenement on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

AVPC-007-R.jpg
Postcard featuring a photo of the Brush-Everard House (now known as the Thomas Everard House) during a winter snow storm. Back of card reads: The Brush-Everard House, Williamsburg, Virginia. Built by gunsmith John Brush in 1717, this modest…

H050 Print Hol-37.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Bucktrout House and the Andrew Jones House before they were relocated, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2