Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Domestic Architeccture

Exterior elevation of unidentified residence once located on the site currently occupied by Brown Hall, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

Front elevation of the George Wythe House looking south along Palace Green towards Bruton Parish Church. The photo shows the Wythe House after its first period of restoration under the direction of Dr. W.A.R. Goodwin, who resided in it during this…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2