Browse Items (58 total)
- Tags: Francis Street
Restoration progress photo of the front elevation of the Lightfoot House, previously known as the Allen-Byrd House, located on Francis Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.
A pre-restoration view of the Chiswell-Bucktrout House, formerly known as the Freeman House, located on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. A boy stands out front on roller skates.
Pre-restoration view along Francis Street of the Ewing House, Henry K. Graves House, and Mount Ararat Baptist Church, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
Pre-restoration view of the corner of Francis Street and South England Street looking southeast from Market Square, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa. 1928. The Moss House, now demolished, is visible in the foreground.
Pre-restoration view looking northwest along Francis Street toward the Market Square area, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. The roof of the Powder Magazine and rear of the Baptist Church are visible,
Pre-restoration view of Henry Street looking north from its intersection with Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. A corner of the Travis House is visible on the far right.