Browse Items (175 total)

  • Tags: Porches

H248 Print Hol-128.jpg
View looking southeast of the north façade of the Macon House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928, before its demolition for the reconstruction of the Alexander Purdie House.

H246 Print Hol-126.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north façade of Wetherburn's Tavern (formerly known as Richard Bland's Tavern), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H229 Print Hol-106.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking southwest of the north façade of the William Lightfoot House (formerly known as the Nightingale House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H241 Print Hol-122.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northwest towards the Lee House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928, before its demolition.

H240 Print Hol-121.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northeast of the Alexander Craig House (formerly known as the Vaiden House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H010 Print Hol-81.jpg
Pre-restoration view of James Geddy House showing west and south facades, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H009 Print Hol-84.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking across Duke of Gloucester Street towards the Geddy House and Roscow Cole House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

TB236, Print Hol-132.jpg
Pre-restoration view of north facade of Tilledge House on Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, prior to its demolition, circa 1928.

H247 Print Hol-130.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the west end of the north façade of Wetherburn's Tavern (formerly known as Richard Bland's Tavern), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H263 Print Hol-148.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south façade of the Travis House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H211 Print Hol-109.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north façade of the Emma Lou Barlow or George Reid House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

AV-99-24-03-R.jpg
Recto and verso of a postcard featuring a pre-restoration photo of the Thomas Everard House when known as the Audrey House, Williamsburg, Virginia.

D-50.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking across Palace Green towards the Robert Carter House (formerly known as the Saunders-Dinwiddie House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-47.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the side elevation of the Robert Carter House (formerly the Saunders Dinwiddie House), circa 1928.

D-46.jpg
Matthew Whaley School, once located on the site of the Governor's Palace in Williamsburg, Virginia, 1928.

D-114.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-113.jpg
Pre-restoration view of front and side elevations of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-112.jpg
Pre-restoration view of rear elevation of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-111.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Orrell House, also known as the McCandlish House, located on Francis Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-106.jpg
John Cary House when located on Block 34, Williamsburg, Virginia, prior to its demolition, circa 1928.