Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: South England Street

N5969.jpg
View of visitors seated on rocking chairs outside the Williamsburg Lodge soon after its completion, circa 1938.

H277 Print Hol-166.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the corner of Francis Street and South England Street looking southeast from Market Square, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa. 1928. The Moss House, now demolished, is visible in the foreground.

Swem-47.jpg
The Nicholas-Tyler Office chimney ruins, looking east, near Francis and S. England Street, Williamsburg, Virginia
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2