Browse Items (16 total)

  • Tags: Tin Roofs

D-114.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-113.jpg
Pre-restoration view of front and side elevations of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-112.jpg
Pre-restoration view of rear elevation of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-111.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Orrell House, also known as the McCandlish House, located on Francis Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-106.jpg
John Cary House when located on Block 34, Williamsburg, Virginia, prior to its demolition, circa 1928.

D-104.jpg
African American houses once located on Block 38, Buildings 20, 21 and 25, Williamsburg, Virginia, prior to their demolition, circa 1928.

D-27.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Tayloe House, formerly known as the Elizabeth Coleman House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

D-21B.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the front elevation of the Peyton Randolph House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-1D.jpg
Ernest Cumber House prior to its demolition during the restoration of Williamsburg in the 1930s.

Swem-06.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Booker Tenement (formerly known as the Redwood Ordinary) located on Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.

Swem-61.jpg
Pre-restoration view of north façade of Orrell House (formerly known as the McCandlish House), Williamsburg, Virginia.

Swem-59.jpg
Pre-restoration view of south façade of the Peyton Randolph House, Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.

Swem-57.jpg
North façade of the St. John House, Williamsburg, Virginia, before its demolition in the 1930s.

Swem-35.jpg
The Macon House located on Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, Virginia. It was demolished in the 1930s and the Alexander Purdie House was reconstructed on this site at a later date.

Swem-15.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south and west facades of the James Geddy House at the corner of Palace Green and Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, Virginia.