Browse Items (22 total)

  • Tags: Tin Roofs

D-104.jpg
African American houses once located on Block 38, Buildings 20, 21 and 25, Williamsburg, Virginia, prior to their demolition, circa 1928.

D-105.jpg
View of the Dolly Jones House and St. Luke House on Prince George Street prior to their demolition, Williamsburg, Virginia, ca.1928.

Swem-06.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Booker Tenement (formerly known as the Redwood Ordinary) located on Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.

D-1D.jpg
Ernest Cumber House prior to its demolition during the restoration of Williamsburg in the 1930s.

N421.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the east elevation of the Henley House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. This structure was demolished during the restoration.

Swem-15.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south and west facades of the James Geddy House at the corner of Palace Green and Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, Virginia.

D-106.jpg
John Cary House when located on Block 34, Williamsburg, Virginia, prior to its demolition, circa 1928.

Swem-35.jpg
The Macon House located on Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, Virginia. It was demolished in the 1930s and the Alexander Purdie House was reconstructed on this site at a later date.

H248 Print Hol-128.jpg
View looking southeast of the north façade of the Macon House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928, before its demolition for the reconstruction of the Alexander Purdie House.

H145 Print Hol-262.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Nicholson School once located on Nicholson Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-111.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Orrell House, also known as the McCandlish House, located on Francis Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-112.jpg
Pre-restoration view of rear elevation of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-113.jpg
Pre-restoration view of front and side elevations of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-114.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

Swem-61.jpg
Pre-restoration view of north façade of Orrell House (formerly known as the McCandlish House), Williamsburg, Virginia.

Swem-59.jpg
Pre-restoration view of south façade of the Peyton Randolph House, Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.

D-21B.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the front elevation of the Peyton Randolph House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H146 Print Hol-261.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Peyton Randolph House on Nicholson Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H124 Print Hol-282.jpg
Pre-restoration photo of the north and west elevations of the Rabon House [formerly known by the names Saunders House and Clowes House] in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2