Block 23. Building 31.
Goodwin Building (Williamsburg, Va.)
Historic buildings - Virginia - Williamsburg
Corporations - Headquarters - Virginia - Williamsburg
View of the east elevation of the Goodwin Building on Henry Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, soon after its dedication on January 21, 1941. The building served as the headquarters for The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation from 1941 until June 2018, when the building was vacated for conversion to retail and office space. Colonial Williamsburg's headquarters are now located at Bruton Heights School Education Center.
Is Part Of
Frank Nivison Photograph Collection
Special Collections, John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Library, The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Gelatin silver print
8 x 10 inches
Nivison, Frank, “Goodwin Building,” John D. Rockefeller Jr. Library, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, accessed June 20, 2018, http://rocklib.omeka.net/items/show/1900.