View of the front elevation of the B.D. Peachy House located on Courthouse Green in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. The house was later relocated in the 1930s as part of the restoration of Courthouse Green to its eighteenth-century appearance.
Pre-restoration view of the west end of Courthouse Green from the south, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1931. The residences visible in the background are, left to right, the Roscow Cole House and B.D. Peachy House.