Browse Items (23 total)

  • Tags: Balustrades

Be145.jpg
Children seated on the front entrance porch to Bonne Elms in Middlesex County, Virginia

Be240.jpg
A view of the entrance hall and stairway at Smith's Fort Plantation, Surry County, Virginia

Be121.jpg
Stair hall at Auburn, Mathews County, Virginia

Be230.jpg
Exterior elevation of Gibbs House, Port Royal, Caroline County, Virginia

Be229.jpg
Exterior elevation of the Gibbs House, Port Royal, Caroline County, Virginia

Be216.jpg
Rear entrance and porch of Kinloch, near Loretto, Essex County, Virginia

Be119.jpg
Front elevation, grounds, and outbuildings of Auburn Plantation, built in 1824 in Mathews County, Virginia,

H297 Print Hol-184.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Dr. Barraud House on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H197 Print Hol-200.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north façade of Bassett Hall, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H216 Print Hol-93.jpg
Pre-restoration view of Market Square looking towards Williamsburg Baptist Church and Williamsburg Hotel (also known at one time as Dr. Bell's Hospital), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H239 Print Hol-118.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northeast across Duke of Gloucester Street towards the Alexander Craig House (formerly known as the Vaiden House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. Further along the street is the Lee House, the Bryan House and E.M.…

TB242 Print Hol-127.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking southeast towards the Charlton House (formerly known as the Mary Lou Servient House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H248 Print Hol-128.jpg
View looking southeast of the north façade of the Macon House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928, before its demolition for the reconstruction of the Alexander Purdie House.

H229 Print Hol-106.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking southwest of the north façade of the William Lightfoot House (formerly known as the Nightingale House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H240 Print Hol-121.jpg
Pre-restoration view looking northeast of the Alexander Craig House (formerly known as the Vaiden House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-32.jpg
Pre-restoration view of northwest corner of Bassett Hall, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928,

Swem-07.jpg
Pre-restoration view of south and east facades of the Alexander Craig House (formerly the Vaiden House), Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.

Swem-01.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Ludwell-Paradise House on Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2