Browse Items (143 total)
- Tags: Brickwork
Rear elevation of the Wren Building at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, undergoing restoration, circa 1930.
View of the southwest elevation of the reconstructed "First" Capitol of 1704 nearing completion in Williamsburg, Virginia, February 15, 1934.
Restoration progress photo of the front elevation of the Lightfoot House, previously known as the Allen-Byrd House, located on Francis Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.
Exterior elevation of Stratford Hall, located in Westmoreland County, Virginia, as pictured in Arthur A. Shurcliff's photograph album titled "Stratford Hall: Numbered Photographs of Foundations, Brickwork, etc., excavated by the Landscape Architect"…
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Courthouse of 1770 located on Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, March 1931. At this point in time, columns and chimneys are still in place on the Courthouse, above ground power…
Pre-restoration photo of the north and west elevations of the Rabon House [formerly known by the names Saunders House and Clowes House] in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
Pre-restoration view of the south facade of the Ludwell-Paradise House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.