Browse Items (120 total)

  • Tags: Clapboard Siding

Be114.jpg
Side elevation of Tazewell Hall, Williamsburg, Virginia. Constructed in the mid-eighteenth-century and originally serving as the home of John Randolph, the home was once located on the southern axis of the town's plan on England Street in the…

Be139.jpg
Front elevation of Bray House, King and Queen County, Virginia.

N6493.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the front of the Taliaferro-Cole house on Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1940.

N6763.jpg
Restoration progress view of the front elevation of the Peyton Randolph House, formerly the Randolph-Peachy House, on Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, August 16, 1941.

N6718.jpg
Progress photo of front elevation of Chowning's Tavern under reconstruction, Williamsburg, Virginia, July 3, 1941.

N6697.jpg
Construction progress on Edinburgh Castle Tavern, originally known as Burdette's Ordinary, Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.

N679.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the front elevation of the Grissell-Hay Lodging House, formerly known as the Van Garrett House, located on Nicholson Street facing the Courthouse Green in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.

N3755.jpg
A pre-restoration view of the Chiswell-Bucktrout House, formerly known as the Freeman House, located on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. A boy stands out front on roller skates.

N5621.jpg
Progress photo looking southeast of the restoration of the Elkanah Deane House, Williamsburg, Virginia, February 2, 1938.

N438.jpg
Restored view of the north elevation of the Travis House in Williamsburg, Virginia when it was located on Duke of Gloucester Street and operated as a restaurant in the 1930s.. Later it was moved to Block 5 (current location of the parking lot…

N580.jpg
View of the front elevation of the B.D. Peachy House located on Courthouse Green in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. The house was later relocated in the 1930s as part of the restoration of Courthouse Green to its eighteenth-century appearance.

N421.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the east elevation of the Henley House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. This structure was demolished during the restoration.

N5972.jpg
Pre-restoration view from northeast of exterior of the Taliaferro-Cole Shop, Williamsburg, Virginia, April 13, 1939.

N215.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north elevation of the Lightfoot House, formerly known as the Nightengale House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930.

N2519.jpg
Progress photograph of the Coke-Garrett House under restoration in Williamsburg, Virginia, April 15, 1932.

H129 Print Hol-281.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the west and south elevations of the Benjamin Powell House in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H146 Print Hol-261.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Peyton Randolph House on Nicholson Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H143 Print Hol-263.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Tayloe House and Office, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H177 Print Hol-224.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Timson House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

H184 Print Hol-215.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the Robert Nicolson House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2