Browse Items (6 total)
- Tags: Courthouses
Pre-restoration view of the rear elevation of the Courthouse of 1770, Williamsburg, Virginia. The columned portico of Williamsburg Baptist Church is visible across Duke of Gloucester Street on the left.
Southeast elevation of the Courthouse, circa 1928, as it appeared after restoration in 1911. When a fire gutted the interior in 1911, four columns were installed to support the exterior portico.
Hand-colored lantern slide featuring photo of Courthouse taken by F.S. Lincoln in 1935. It is the twenty-fourth slide in a set produced by the Pacific Stereopticon Co. of Los Angeles, California, now defunct, to illustrate the story of Dr. W.A.R.…