Browse Items (163 total)
- Tags: Dentils
A view of the front and side elevations of the George Wythe House in Williamsburg, Virginia. The photo shows the Wythe House after its first period of restoration under the direction of Dr. W.A.R. Goodwin, who resided in it during this era.
Pre-restoration view of the front of the Taliaferro-Cole house on Duke of Gloucester Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1940.
Restoration progress photo of the front elevation of the Lightfoot House, previously known as the Allen-Byrd House, located on Francis Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.
Pre-restoration view of the front elevation of the Grissell-Hay Lodging House, formerly known as the Van Garrett House, located on Nicholson Street facing the Courthouse Green in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.