Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Edinburgh Castle Tavern

N6697.jpg
Construction progress on Edinburgh Castle Tavern, originally known as Burdette's Ordinary, Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.

D2010-COPY-0106-1033.jpg
This view looking north along Duke of Gloucester Street at Blocks 17 and 8, shows the Prentis and Russell houses, Craig's Shop (now the Margaret Hunter Shop), the Golden Ball, Carter's Shop (now the Unicorn's Horn and John Carter's Store), Raleigh…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2