Browse Items (180 total)
- Tags: Fences
Restoration progress view of the front elevation of the Peyton Randolph House, formerly the Randolph-Peachy House, on Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, August 16, 1941.
Restoration progress photo of the front elevation of the Lightfoot House, previously known as the Allen-Byrd House, located on Francis Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.
Pre-restoration view of the front elevation of the Grissell-Hay Lodging House, formerly known as the Van Garrett House, located on Nicholson Street facing the Courthouse Green in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.
Restored view of the north elevation of the Travis House in Williamsburg, Virginia when it was located on Duke of Gloucester Street and operated as a restaurant in the 1930s.. Later it was moved to Block 5 (current location of the parking lot…