Browse Items (6 total)
- Tags: Henry Street
View of the east elevation of the Goodwin Building on Henry Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, soon after its dedication on January 21, 1941. The building served as the headquarters for The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation from 1941 until June 2018,…
Pre-restoration view of the intersection of Duke of Gloucester Street and Henry Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. To the left is the College Pharmacy and to the right is Casey's Store.
Pre-restoration view of Henry Street looking north from its intersection with Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. A corner of the Travis House is visible on the far right.
Pre-restoration view of Duke of Gloucester Street looking east on Block 22 near Henry Street, Williamsburg, Virginia circa 1928. Identifiable stores in the foreground include (left side) College Pharmacy, R.T. Casey & Sons General Merchandise and…
Pre-restoration view of the Travis House on its original location at Francis and Henry Streets in Williamsburg, Virginia.