Browse Items (14 total)
- Tags: James City County
A pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the St. George Tucker House located on Nicholson Street in Williamsburg, Virginia.
Pre-restoration view of the rear elevation of the Courthouse of 1770, Williamsburg, Virginia. The columned portico of Williamsburg Baptist Church is visible across Duke of Gloucester Street on the left.
Pre-restoration view of the front elevation of the Courthouse of 1770 with a columned entrance portico, Williamsburg, Virginia,