Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: John Orrell House

D2008-COPY-1014-1050.jpg
Exterior of the John Orrell House, viewed on the south side of Francis Street, 1933. "Probably built between 1750 and 1775, the Orrell House takes its name from John Orrell, who acquired the property about 1810. The entrance hall, or 'passage,' of…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2