Browse Items (97 total)
- Tags: Outbuildings
Progress photo of northwest elevation of the icehouse behind the Governor's Palace in Williamsburg, Virginia, November 15, 1934. Laborers works on sorting bricks to the right while portions of several railroad cars are visible to the left.
Restoration progress photo of the Grissell Hay Lodging House Kitchen, formerly known as the Van Garrett Kitchen and the Archibald Blair Kitchen, located on North England Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, . March 3, 1931.
View of the north elevation of the Guest House at the Saunders-Dinwiddie House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. This structure was demolished during the restoration of Colonial Williamsburg's Historic Area and was part of the property later known…
Progress photo of the south elevation of the Tucker-Coleman House, now known as the St. George Tucker House, Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, March, 1931.
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the St. George Tucker House, formerly the Tucker-Coleman House, Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, January 19, 1931.
Rear view of Williamsburg, Virginia municipal buildings once located on Market Square (Block 13 buildings 13, 9, 8, 8a, 7), including the city barn, city firehouse, firehouse outbuilding, city hall, and the Spencer-Geddy shop, circa 1928.