Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: Prentis Store

N1306.jpg
View of the front and side elevations of the Prentis Store when it housed the "Apothecary Antique Shoppe," Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1931.

D-45.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Prentis Store when it served as the Myers tire store, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

Swem-09.jpg
South and east facades of the Prentis Store (formerly Dr. Blair's Apothecary Shop), when operated as a barber shop, 213 E. Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.

AV-2000-02-27-R.jpg
Postcard featuring a costumed interpreter smoking a pipe outside the Prentis Store when it housed the Barber and Peruke Maker's Shop, published by Colonial Williamsburg, Inc., ca. 1947.

Caption reads: "Originally an apothecary shop in the early…

LC365P6.jpg
Oblique view of the front elevations of the Ludwell-Paradise House and Prentis Store, looking east down Duke of Gloucester Street, 1935.  One of the eighty-eight original eighteenth-century buildings at Colonial Williamsburg, the Ludwell-Paradise…

LC334P7.jpg
Oblique view of the front elevation of the Ludwell-Paradise house looking west down Duke of Gloucester Street towards the Prentis Store, 1935. One of the eighty-eight original eighteenth-century buildings at Colonial Williamsburg, the house played an…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2