Browse Items (12 total)

  • Tags: Restoration Progress

N6846.jpg
Restoration progress view of the Dr. Barraud House, formerly known as the Ryland House, at its location on the corner of Francis Street and Botetourt Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, March 17, 1942.

N6763.jpg
Restoration progress view of the front elevation of the Peyton Randolph House, formerly the Randolph-Peachy House, on Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, August 16, 1941.

N6718.jpg
Progress photo of front elevation of Chowning's Tavern under reconstruction, Williamsburg, Virginia, July 3, 1941.

N6684.jpg
Restoration progress photo of the front elevation of the Lightfoot House, previously known as the Allen-Byrd House, located on Francis Street in Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.

N6697.jpg
Construction progress on Edinburgh Castle Tavern, originally known as Burdette's Ordinary, Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.

N5107.jpg
Progress photo of northwest elevation of the icehouse behind the Governor's Palace in Williamsburg, Virginia, November 15, 1934. Laborers works on sorting bricks to the right while portions of several railroad cars are visible to the left.

N5178.jpg
View looking across the C&O railroad tracks towards the ballroom wing of the Governor's Palace under reconstruction, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.

N5325.jpg
Progress photograph looking across the newly planted maze towards the formal gardens at the Governor's Palace, Williamsburg, Virginia, 1935.

S1205.jpg
An aerial view of the parking lot in Merchants Square during construction of the new business district in Williamsburg, Virginia, November 1931.

N5621.jpg
Progress photo looking southeast of the restoration of the Elkanah Deane House, Williamsburg, Virginia, February 2, 1938.

N344.jpg
Restoration progress photo of the Grissell Hay Lodging House Kitchen, formerly known as the Van Garrett Kitchen and the Archibald Blair Kitchen, located on North England Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, . March 3, 1931.

N122.jpg
Restoration progress view of the north elevation of the Robert Carter House, formerly known as the Carter-Saunders House and the Saunders-Dinwiddie House, Williamsburg, Virginia, winter 1930-1931, after the demolition of a wing.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2