Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Ryland House

Restoration progress view of the Dr. Barraud House, formerly known as the Ryland House, at its location on the corner of Francis Street and Botetourt Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, March 17, 1942.

Pre-restoration view of the south fa├žade of the Dr. Barraud House (formerly the Mercer House or Ryland House), Williamsburg, Virginia.
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2