Browse Items (46 total)
- Tags: Transoms
Detail view of the Westover style door surround of the George Wythe House, Williamsburg, Virginia. The photo shows the Wythe House after its first period of restoration under the direction of Dr. W.A.R. Goodwin, who resided in it during this era.
Construction progress on Edinburgh Castle Tavern, originally known as Burdette's Ordinary, Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.
Pre-restoration view of the north elevation of the Lightfoot House, formerly known as the Nightengale House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930.
Pre-restoration view of northeast elevation of the Bracken Tenement, formerly known as the Montague House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929. The house served as the residence of the President of the College of William & Mary, who was also rector…
Pre-restoration view from Queen Street of the Bracken Tenement, formerly known as the Montague House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.