Architecture, Domestic - Virginia - Gloucester County
Historic buildings - Virginia - Gloucester County
Plantations - Virginia - Gloucester County
A view of the rear elevation of Belle Farm, Gloucester County, Virginia surrounded with scaffolding while undergoing architectural investigations. The house was purchased by Colonial Williamsburg and moved to Williamsburg. It was later sold in 1952 to John Lewis who reconstructed it in Indian Springs.
Is Part Of
Thomas Layton Photograph Collection
Special Collections, John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Library, The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation
Still Image Item Type Metadata
Gelatin silver print
8 x 10 inches
Layton, Thomas, “Belle Farm,” John D. Rockefeller Jr. Library, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, accessed May 17, 2022, https://rocklib.omeka.net/items/show/4952.