St. George Tucker House

Dublin Core

Title

St. George Tucker House

Subject

St. George Tucker House (Williamsburg, Va.)
Historic buildings-Virginia-Williamsburg
Block 29. Building 02.
Architecture, Domestic-Virginia-Williamsburg

Description

This view looking northeast at the St. George Tucker property shows one of the Historic Area's original eighteenth-century houses, when still occupied by descendants of the original builder. Later additions and outbuildings have been removed and modifications made. A 1798 paint agreement specifies the color scheme used on the house. This building serves today as a donor hospitality center.

Creator

Lincoln, F.S.

Date

1935

Date Created

1935

Rights

This material is protected by copyright law (Title 17, U.S. Code). For reproduction queries: Rights and reproductions

Format

jpeg

Type

Image

Identifier

LC332P5

Rights Holder

Special Collections, John D. Rockefeller, Jr. Library, The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation

Still Image Item Type Metadata

Original Format

Gelatin or collodian printing out paper with platinum toning, mounted on board.

Physical Dimensions

8x10 inches

Citation

Lincoln, F.S., “St. George Tucker House,” John D. Rockefeller Jr. Library, Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, accessed December 2, 2021, https://rocklib.omeka.net/items/show/97.