Recently Added Items

Thelma Brown House

H261 Print Hol-144.jpg

View looking northwest towards the Thelma Brown House, once located on Block 15 along Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

Bruton Parish Church

H016 Print Hol-75.jpg

Pre-restoration view of Bruton Parish Church showing the south façade from Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

Palace Green

H012 Print Hol-79.jpg

Pre-restoration view looking northwest along Palace Green with, left to right, the George Wythe House, the Presbyterian Church, the Robert Carter…

Palace Green with Confederate Monument

H011 Print Hol-80.jpg

Pre-restoration view showing south end of Palace Green at intersection with Duke of Gloucester Street with the Confederate Monument still in place,…

Duke of Gloucester Street Looking West

H235 Print Hol-114.jpg

Pre-restoration view of Duke of Gloucester Street looking west from its intersection with Botetourt Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.