Browse Items (271 total)
- Tags: Dormers
Rear elevation of the Wren Building at the College of William and Mary in Williamsburg, Virginia, undergoing restoration, circa 1930.
View of the southwest elevation of the reconstructed "First" Capitol of 1704 nearing completion in Williamsburg, Virginia, February 15, 1934.
Construction progress on Edinburgh Castle Tavern, originally known as Burdette's Ordinary, Duke of Gloucester Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930s.
A pre-restoration view of the Chiswell-Bucktrout House, formerly known as the Freeman House, located on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928. A boy stands out front on roller skates.
Exterior elevation of Stratford Hall, located in Westmoreland County, Virginia, as pictured in Arthur A. Shurcliff's photograph album titled "Stratford Hall: Numbered Photographs of Foundations, Brickwork, etc., excavated by the Landscape Architect"…
Restored view of the north elevation of the Travis House in Williamsburg, Virginia when it was located on Duke of Gloucester Street and operated as a restaurant in the 1930s.. Later it was moved to Block 5 (current location of the parking lot…
Progress photo of the south elevation of the Tucker-Coleman House, now known as the St. George Tucker House, Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, March, 1931.
Pre-restoration view of the south elevation of the St. George Tucker House, formerly the Tucker-Coleman House, Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, January 19, 1931.
Pre-restoration view of the north elevation of the Lightfoot House, formerly known as the Nightengale House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1930.