Browse Items (34 total)

  • Tags: Gambrel Roofs

D-114.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-113.jpg
Pre-restoration view of front and side elevations of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-112.jpg
Pre-restoration view of rear elevation of the Orrell House, formerly known as the McCandlish House, Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-27.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Tayloe House, formerly known as the Elizabeth Coleman House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

D-22A.jpg
Exterior elevation of unidentified residence once located on the site currently occupied by Brown Hall, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

D-18B.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Seymour Powell Tenement, formerly know as the Armistead House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.

D-17.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Travis House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-14.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the front elevation of the Travis House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

D-1.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Travis House undergoing repairs, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.

Swem-26.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the north façade of the William Lightfoot House (formerly Nightingale House), Williamsburg, Virginia. The Norfolk Café is visible to the left.

Swem-61.jpg
Pre-restoration view of north façade of Orrell House (formerly known as the McCandlish House), Williamsburg, Virginia.

Swem-41.jpg
Cows grazing in front of an unidentified house near Smithfield, Virginia.

Swem-28.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Ewing House, Williamsburg, Virginia.

Swem-17.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Seymour Powell Tenement (previously known as the Powell-Hallam House) in its original location, Williamsburg, Virginia.

Swem-14.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Seymour Powell Tenement (previously known as the Powell-Hallam House) in its original location on Francis Street, Williamsburg, Virginia.

Swem-12.jpg
Pre-restoration view of the Travis House on its original location at Francis and Henry Streets in Williamsburg, Virginia.