Browse Items (138 total)
- Tags: Weatherboarding
Pre-restoration view of James Geddy House showing west and south facades, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
View of the Dolly Jones House and St. Luke House on Prince George Street prior to their demolition, Williamsburg, Virginia, ca.1928.
Front and side elevation of Tazewell Hall, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928, prior to its dismantling and move to Newport News, Virginia, in 1954.
Pre-restoration view of the northwest elevation of The Quarter, formerly known as the Emily Christian House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1929.
Side elevation of the Lucy Lamb Kelly House prior to its demolition to make way for the reconstruction of the George Jackson House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
Pre-restoration view of William Finnie House (formerly the James Semple House), Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1928.
Pre-restoration view of the south façade of the the Grissell-Hay Lodging House (formerly the Archibald Blair House or Van Garrett Tenement,)