Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: Louvered Window Grills

Swem-48.jpg
Patsy Custis House, Williamsburg, Virginia, at its original location on Nicholson Street.

Swem-31.jpg
The St. George Tucker Law Office, Nicholson Street, Williamsburg, Virginia. Since the structure was erected in the nineteenth-century, it was demolished during the restoration of the property to its eighteenth-century appearance..

AV-2000-02-62-R.jpg
Recto and verso of postcard published by James E. Abbe that features an exterior view of Bruton Parish Church. The rear of the George Wythe House is visible in the background.

A smaller seventeenth-century structure stood on the site from 1683…

AV-2003-06-16-R.jpg
Recto and verso of postcard illustrated with a view of the northwest exterior elevation of Bruton Parish Church. The card pre-dates the 1939 restoration of the church which led to the removal of such features as the exterior window shutters and…

AV-92-04-16-R.jpg
Recto and verso of postcard official Colonial Williamsburg postcard featuring a photo of the northeast exterior elevation of Bruton Parish Church. The Albertype Co. of Brooklyn, NY produced some of the earliest official postcards for Colonial…

AVPC-427-R.jpg
Recto and verso of official Colonial Williamsburg postcard illustrated with a view of the northeast exterior elevation of Bruton Parish Church. Part of a series of cards produced by the Albertype Company to promote Williamsburg as a tourist…

AV-2003-06-24-R.jpg
Recto and verso of postcard illustrated with a view of the northeast exterior elevation of Bruton Parish Church. Part of a series produced by the Albertype Co. of Brooklyn, New York, for Colonial Williamsburg, the card is an example of early efforts…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2