Browse Items (12 total)

  • Tags: Tombstones

Cole-065 w.jpg
Viewi looking across the Bruton Parish Churchyard towards the George Wythe House, Williamsburg, Virginia, circa 1936.

Cole-068w.jpg
View looking across tombstones in the Bruton Parish Churchyard towards the rear of the George Wythe House, Williamsburg, Virginia

Cole-067 w.jpg
View looking across tombstones in the Bruton Parish Churchyard towards the rear of the George Wythe House, Williamsburg, Virginia

Cole-066 w.jpg
View looking across tombstones in the Bruton Parish Churchyard towards the side of the George Wythe House, Williamsburg, Virginia

Cole-064 w.jpg
Tombstone of Governor Nott in the Bruton Parish Churchyard, Williamsburg, Virginia

DUR-5683.jpg
Sam Robinson, long-time guide for Jamestown Church, speaking to a group of visitors.

DUR-5602.jpg
Sam Robinson, a long-time tour guide for Jamestown Church, speaking to a group of visitors at the site of the historic structure on Jamestown Island, Virginia, circa 1950s.

AV-2003-06-21-R.jpg
Recto and verso of early Divided Back postcard published by Williamsburg resident Henry Dennison Cole and sold at his shop on Duke of Gloucester Street. It features a view of the exterior of Bruton Parish Church from the cemetery. The shutters on…

AV-2003-06-22-R.jpg
Recto and verso of postcard featuring a view of the northwest elevation of Bruton Parish Church and its cemetery. Published by the Albertype Company and sold by H.D. Cole in his shop on Duke of Gloucester Street, it is an example of a souvenir card…

AV-2000-02-62-R.jpg
Recto and verso of postcard published by James E. Abbe that features an exterior view of Bruton Parish Church. The rear of the George Wythe House is visible in the background.

A smaller seventeenth-century structure stood on the site from 1683…

Bruton Parish
Lantern slide featuring a photo of the exterior of Bruton Parish Church as it appeared around 1935. It is the twenty-first slide in a set produced by the Pacific Stereopticon Co. of Los Angeles, California, now defunct, to illustrate the story of…

LC335P1.jpg
View of the exterior of Bruton Parish Church taken by F.S. Lincoln in 1935. A smaller seventeenth-century structure stood on the site from 1683 until 1715, when the larger and more elaborate cruciform-style church replaced it. Located at the edge of…
Output Formats

atom, dc-rdf, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2