Brafferton House, College of William and Mary
Exterior of the Brafferton building, College of William and Mary, view from the courtyard, 1935. "At first, the Native American students had a classroom in the Wren Building and lodged elsewhere in the town. The Brafferton was completed for their use in 1723. Until the Revolution cut off revenue....there were always some Indians -- often a dozen or more -- at the college." The Brafferton and the President's House appear to be nearly identical, "...although the Brafferton is actually somewhat smaller."
(Source: Michael Olmert and Suzanne Coffman, Official Guide to Colonial Williamsburg [Williamsburg, VA: The Colonial Williamsburg Foundation, 2007], 60, 105).